Tuesday 29 January 2019

I Know the Write Way To Make You Look Brilliant




My name is Cornelia Amiri and I’m a creative, multi-published author with 18 years of professional experience, who is known for impeccable research and powerful writing. I’m a great person to work with when it comes to ghostwriting because I’m a good listener and passionate about helping people tell their stories in their own voice.
  • If you are not a professional writer or
  • Don’t want to put in all the hard work of writing a book at a professional level or
  • Can’t put aside all the long hours it takes to write a book 
I write the book you author – in your voice – so you can share what you need to with others 
  • Expert Writer – Learned, Developed, And Honed My Writing Skills
  • With 18 Years of Professional Experience
  • I’ve worked With Traditional and Indie Publishing
  • I’ve written 35 published Fiction Books 
  • I’ve Ghostwritten 2 Nonfiction Memoirs and 1 Business Book
Memoir Writing: I help you share your impactful stories—your inspiration and life lessons to let others know they are not alone and can overcome the same things you did for a happy productive life 
Business Writing: I assist entrepreneurs and corporate leaders in growing their businesses by getting their messages across through copywriting and by sharing their expertise by writing blog post, articles and business books.
Fiction Writing: Having written 35 published fiction books in my name, I work with you on creating your fiction books
  • I Provide Any Interviews or Research Needed,
  • I Keep Your Memoir on Theme,
  • I Provide Three Revisions,
  • And, The Finished Manuscript by A Professional Writer, Authored by You And Ready To Move Forward With The Publishing Process Whether Submitting To Publisher, Agent, Or For Self-Publishing. 
When I was six, I made a little booth with a card table, like a lemonade stand. But instead of drinks, I sold books I created. I wrote them in pencil on ruled paper, drew the illustrations and cover art with crayons, and stapled them together. I started out a 5¢ a book, but it was only when I lowered the price down to free a little boy in my class came by on his bicycle and took them all. All these years later, I’m still writing books. However, I now use a computer instead of pencils, crayons, and ruled paper. Also, to be honest, my price has gone up considerably from 5¢. 
But I’d be glad to chat with you about pricing and the ghostwriting services I offer at CelticRomanceQueen@gmail.com or you can call me at 832-588-1970. 

No comments:

Post a Comment